Tuesday, February 22, 2011

world is unfair

it's true that "world is unfair"....when i deeply think I'm sure that world is unfair....just look at my surrounding...i have family,siblings,friends and lot of things....the problem is i too generous when everything is good on me....but when i'm in trouble no one like to give some offer to help...i like give some present and help my siblings...but i didn't get like that from them...i'm a simple person who dislike tell or ask for something...

i got friend that misunderstanding on me...i really sad on that...i never told him or anyone around me that i like him...but got people told him that i like him...that one is a freaky fake....i knew he got GF and how come that i could (with no heart feeling) to interrupt between them...i'm not a kind of that person...MR.TIME WILL TELL please find the truth...i really miss the footprints that u leave around me...

i love this man...i can say that this man like my passion...but past few days make me think that this man like a carrier women...why i says like that...?????coz im jobless now...he make the distances between us...what should i do...????just ignoring him like usual...

P/S:sory...my grammar so weak...it's ok coz only me can understand what i mean....hehehehe..hope tomorrow have a rainbow for me....

1 comment:

  1. Salam... ak harap ko sabar... anggap ni sume dugaan... ak tau ramai da ckp soh ko sabar... insyaAllah ade hikmah disebalik ape yg terjadi nih... ak doakan semoga ko dpt cari kebahagiaan yg ko impikan....

    ReplyDelete